Tony Elumelu Foundation to Fund 10,000 Entrepreneus
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is the flagship entrepreneurship programme of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, founded by the entrepreneur, respected investor and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu.
The pan-African programme is inspired by the Founder’s:
- Inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, based on the belief that a vibrant African-led private sector is the key to unlocking Africa’s economic and social potential,
- Commitment to drive African economic growth through the fostering of African entrepreneurship,
- Mission to institutionalise luck and create an environment where home-grown pan-African companies in various sectors can flourish.
- Identify 10,000 African startups and entrepreneurs with ideas that have the potential to succeed
- Grow the businesses through business skills training, mentoring, access to seed capital funding, information and membership in our Africa-wide alumni network
- Create businesses that can generate at least 1,000,000 new jobs and contribute at least $10 billion in new annual revenues across Africa
The application portal closes Feb. 28, Click here now to register.