Are you a Nigerian? Do you have a WOW idea that can impact UNEMPLOYMENT or EDUCATION in Nigeria? Are you interested in winning an all expense paid training at the University of Sussex INNOVATION CENTRE, United Kingdom? Is your idea must be a Social Business.
It’s that simple!!
- The contest is on from 18th – 27th May 2015.
- Terms and conditions apply. Read the terms and conditions below.
- By submitting your idea, you automatically accept the terms and conditions.
WHO CAN APPLY?
According to Nigeria Youth to Business Forum “Idea Challenge” terms and conditions, in order to apply you have to be a citizen or permanent resident of Nigeria. If you already have an as well and fit to the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Your Idea must be a Social Enterpise. To learn more about what a Social Enterprise is, visit here
- Your Idea must solve either the problem of Education or Unemployment in Nigeria.
- It is compulsory for you to register and attend the Nigeria Youth to Business Forum coming up June 2 2015 in Benin City, Nigeria. You can register here
WHY APPLYING TO Nigeria Y2B IDEA CHALLENGE?
You have the opportunity to win an all expense paid training to University of Sussex Innovation Centre in the UK for your spin-off project or business idea development, as well as percentage(s) off your Admin fee for an AIESEC Internship, and mentoring from experts and corporate partners of AIESEC in Nigeria.
Are you solving an Education or Unemployment problem? Are you approaching Education or Unemployment in a fresh new way?
Apply with from May 18 till May 27 2015