APPLY FOR THE LDI AFRICA FELLOWSHIP FOR EMERGING LEADERS
Applications for the LDI Africa Spring 2016 Global Fellowship Program is now open!
LDI Africa is seeking dynamic leaders for their prestigious fellowships. These fellowship programs connect professionals from around the world to Africa, and African business leaders to the United States. Applications are now open for our Spring 2016 Fellowships:
The LDI Africa Fellowships are 3 – 18 month professional and business fellowships offered twice a year for emerging leaders from around the world. Fellows serve full-time at Host organizations located either in the United States or an African country working on issues that complement their expertise.
The programme engages outstanding individuals who are seeking to apply their skills and passion to improve business on the African continent. The strength of the movement stems from the diversity of the Fellows, each of whom brings a unique personal and professional background. A primary way LDI Africa identifies Fellows is their approach to leadership.
LDI Africa Fellows are agents of change who are:
(1) Collaborative: LDI Africa Fellows collaborate with colleagues in their work environment to achieve business goals.
(2) Inspire and mobilize others: LDI Africa Fellows leaders are willing to teach, inspire and mobilize others in their business community towards improved socio-economic change in Africa.
(3) Adapt and Innovate: Fellows can weather adversity and remain committed to their goals. They see challenges and uncertainty as opportunities to create new solutions to old problems. They think outside the box.
(4) Self-aware and committed to learning: Fellows understand that their development as leaders, practitioners and humans is a life-long process that requires humility, continual reflection and work.
(5) Result oriented: LDI Africa Fellows get things done! Actively working against a “business as usual” attitude, they deliver on their targets while empowering their communities and assisting their organizations to achieve their set goals.
Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program connects global professionals to serve Africa’s best profit and nonprofit organizations. Fellows serve organizations such as One Acre Fund in Malawi, Startup Your Life in Morocco, and Generational Enterprise in Nigeria. During this yearlong program while making a difference on the continent, Fellows receive travel assistance, medical insurance and a paid work-placement opportunity. This program is ideal for a global professional seeking on the ground experience in an emerging market particularly – Africa.
Broad Street Fund Fellowship supports business leaders from the world’s emerging markets. The program provides the resources needed for emerging business leaders to internationally scale their ventures through a 3-week to 12-month fellowship in Washington, DC. Fellows acquire professional certificate training in impact investing and are provided with mentors, funding, advisors, operating space and technical partners in the United States.
For more details about eligibility requirements and the application process, please visit http://www.ldiafrica.org. To make further inquiries about the fellowship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.