4 DAYS TO GO- APPLY FOR THE NEXT STEP CHALLENGE GRANT OF EURO 25,000
The Next Step Challenge grants ambitious startups the opportunity to become part of what is perhaps the most ambitious accelerator program you’ll ever encounter.
The challenge offers a main prize of EUR 250,000 for the winning startup and makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneur prize in Europe and the US. Next Step Challenge could open a whole new world of opportunities for startup companies within the fields of sound and home integration. But just being part of the challenge is guaranteed to benefit the participating startups and entrepreneurs. The Challenge lasts six months and takes each company through an intensive business development program worth more than EUR 100,000. The program will be individually designed to help transform and mature your startup to unleash its full business potential.
WHAT YOU GET
The grand prize of up to EUR 250,000 for the winning startup makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneurship prize in Europe.
The prize alone is appealing. We know. But actually the most appealing part is what you get besides that! All 5-7 startups who qualify for the six-month program, receive a business development package worth approximately EUR 100,000. You might say that you win even if you don’t.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of sound and home integration.
Next Step Challenge offers businesses the opportunity opportunity to get access Bang & Olufsen a/s acoustic specialists and facilities, their testing and certification knowledge and labs e.g. EMC test room, quality tests, environmental specifications, and concept specialists.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM ENTAILS?
All Next Step Challenge participants are enrolled in an extensive six-month business development program that guarantees:
– One month of preparation where your business is currently located and five months on site in Nupark
– EUR 30.000 loan opportunity (based on a due diligence) when you relocate to Nupark and Struer – “The City of Sound” in Denmark
– Individual mentoring by external business experts from leading Danish and international companies
– 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
– Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
– The opportunity to get access to Bang & Olufsen experts and in-house know-how
– Free office space in Nupark with access to high-speed broadband
– Free housing in the region during the six-month relocation period (up to three people)
– Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from Accelerace and other Danish seed funds
– A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
– The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own
– And much more …