Apply for AWIEF Global Partnership Program
AWIEF presents “Global Partnerships for Women Entrepreneurs and Results-Oriented Sustainable Business Development” and an opportunity to participate in the 90-Day Stimulus Global Partnership Program with online Webinars, beginning July 1, 2016 and in AWIEF Pre-Conference Workshops, in Lagos, Nigeria, until September 21, 2016.
The Global Partnership Program (GPP) begins on July 1, 2016 for 20 female entrepreneurs who are seeking quality global partners. GPP will create readiness for global business activities among SMEs. African women in the Diaspora are now seeking to create businesses in Africa and business partnership is the new trend among SMEs.
During this intensive 90-day experience, designed to create clarity, competence and capacity for future business partnerships with women in the Diaspora, participants will examine the key elements needed for a sustainable partnership and participate in live webinars with country experts.
It is intended to stimulate the developmental process of global business partnerships by using the generative model and innovative principles.
As part of AWIEF Pre-Conference workshop session will feature active, hands-on experiences to envision with a prospective partner a business identity and brand; declaring a business with a promised based commitment and it’s strategic plan. This workshop will include industry experts sharing their insights on sustainable business partnerships.
Benefits for all pre-conference workshop participants include resources including, but not limited to:
- Business Development and Global Leadership, Partnerships, Executive Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities by GIMPA/Business Management Innovation, University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- Proficiency in Technology (Apps, Contacts, Networks and Opportunities): Bring your laptop or tablet for this multimedia
- Funding possibilities explored by leading expert advisors from the International Development Bank, Washington DC, and the World Bank
- Global Women Entrepreneur Resource Exhibition Display
- Certificate of Completion
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lagos.
Date: 22nd – 23rd September 2016, with the Pre-conference Workshops on 21 September.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: JUNE 1, 2016