News & Events
DEMO Africa Innovation Tour 2016 (Nigeria)
DEMO Africa, the launchpad for emerging technology and trends, invites you Techpreneurs to come and experience the future of innovation, find quality dealflow and network with people from around the world who are likely to change the face of technology in the years to come.
The 4th DEMO Africa Innovation tour – West Africa Edition will take place in Lagos, Nigeria at iDEA Accelerator on 26th May 2016 from 2.00pm. The tour aims to bring together startups and technology industry players to look at ways through which innovations can be turned into business ventures. Entreprenuers from West Africa will get a chance to pitch to a panel of highly placed individuals in the tech sector.
DEMO is making its exceptional promotional and networking platform available to innovators at Africa’s finest colleges and universities. Full scholarships will be provided to 10 deserving individuals or groups who have meaningful new technologies ready for debut to the worldwide DEMO audience.
If you have an amazing innovation currently in alpha stage, apply to pitch at DEMO to reach an audience of top investors and potential customers who can catapult you to the next development stage and beyond.
Companies selected to participate at DEMO Conference will receive:
- Ninety second pitch opportunity to the entire DEMO audience
- Kiosk space in the DEMO pavilion
- Two passes to attend DEMO conference
- Extensive promotional support on site
- Event holds from the 22nd to 26th of August 2016 will be hosted by the City of Johanesburg in partnership with South Africa’s Department of Science and Technology and the LIONS partners.