GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
The first round of the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund is now open for applications from start-ups in Africa and selected Asian countries.
Successful start-ups will receive:
- Funding: grants between GBP 100,000 and GBP 250,000
- Mobile-focused mentoring and bespoke technical assistance
- Opportunities to build partnerships with mobile operators in relevant markets
Who is eligible to apply in this round?
- Applicants must use mobile technology and be aligned with one of the focus areas:
⚬ Sharing Economy
⚬ Mobile services for SMEs
- Funding must be used for a specific project where socio-economic impact is expected to be realised. Examples include: job creation, new opportunities for entrepreneurs and youth or the growth of formal and informal SMEs. The duration of the project must be between 12 and 18 months
- Applicants must provide a matching of at least 50% of the amount of funding requested
- Applicants must have already demonstrated success by launching a product or service and reaching active users in at least one market
Submit your Pitch before 18th September 2016 11.59pm GMT