IDEX Global Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs
IDEX is a fellowship experience designed for aspiring social intrapreneurs who want to take control their career path while helping to address society’s most pressing problems.
A high intensity, hands-on, immersive fellowship experience that will help you begin the impact career you’ve always wanted. The six-month fellowship is centered around 1:1 coaching, monthly mentoring workshops, curated readings, professional development challenges and relationship building with likeminded professionals that will last a lifetime.
Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
IDEX thrives on the spirit of community and values diversity as well as passion because the unique perspectives and experiences of each fellow leads to greater impact in the field, That’s why the fellowship experience is centered around the ‘cohort’. Over the past five years of running IDEX, here are some key indicators and qualities that determine a if you are a good fit for the programme.
- Are willing to embrace ambiguity head on, seek opportunities to learn and share your experiences with others.
- Have the willingness and ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments – this means you don’t complain if wifi goes down or power goes out for a few hours.
- Are seeking a self-directed fellowship experience where you are provided support and coaching but must also rely on your own creativity and grit to make the most out of your experience.
- Thrive in a start-up environment.
- Have had professional successes and failures that you’ve learned from and can apply to new situations.
- Have a passion for social enterprise and improving quality of life for under-served or under-resourced communities.
- Have a strong desire to engage in an intense professional development experience- this means you love to learn through people, experiences and self-reflection.
- Are committed to make an equity investment of time, energy and capital into your own personal growth and professional development.
- Have patience, empathy and a sense of humor- because laughter makes everything better.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1ST 2016.