Google Demo Pitch @ Silicon Valley: Women’s Edition
Each year, Google Demo Day brings a diverse group of startups from the around the world to Silicon Valley to showcase their technology and meet investors and mentors.
Google Demo Day: Women’s Edition will feature some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. We’re thrilled to highlight startups from all over the world at Google HQ in Mountain View, and connect them with Silicon Valley investors.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- PRESENT – Pitch on stage to a full room of investors, VCs, and respected judges at the Google Headquarters in Mountain View.
- ELEVATE – Opportunities to be featured in press coverage around Demo Day.
- CONNECT -Be a part of a global network with this year’s cohort of ambitious founders.
- GROW – Receive focused mentoring, feedback, and support from Googlers and Silicon Valley veterans at an exclusive series of talks and workshops.
- EXPLORE – Startups will be in Silicon Valley from October 30-November 3, 2016.
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- You have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Founders include at least one woman.
- That founder(s) will travel to and present at Demo Day.
- You are actively raising a Series A round of roughly $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 USD.
- You are willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley October 30-November 3, 2016.
- You are passionate about building a great company.
Entries close 6th October.