Applications for YSE 2017 is now OPEN!
By SMEBizInfo |
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond.
Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good. The YSE programme includes a 4-day workshop in Singapore, mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding. All admitted participants will be able to join YSEs network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
YSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need are welcome.
Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Application Details and Timeline
You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview (mandatory) – download template here
The template includes the following items:
– Business Summary Guidelines
– Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/ Individual Photo (mandatory)
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
Please note that the SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you.
- Before filling up the online application form, do look through the requirements and read our FAQs. Submission is only considered completed if you have provided all required information.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the information for all team members before submission. You can only submit the application form once.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB each in file size.
- In your correspondence with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely
For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Application closes on 18 December 2016 (extended deadline)
← Previous Story The Africa Innovation Challenge
Next Story → GRAND CHALLENGES AFRICA – INNOVATION SEED GRANTS