ATTEND THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING EXPO, 24TH NOVEMBER 2015.
This is the official annual meeting place and procurement event for the 2,000 invited MAN members who are investing in new technology that will modernise their manufacturing capabilities in accordance with the Nigerian Industrial Plan Revolution (NIRP).
Nigerian Manufacturing Expo is where Nigerian manufacturers come to evaluate and purchase new manufacturing machinery.
The objective of the trade fair, co-located mPAD round table discussions and free training sessions will be to increase local production, support job creation and ultimately stimulate the growth and diversification of the Nigeria economy for self-reliance and export of non-oil and gas products.
A welcome reception and a selection of country pavilions and will deliver unparalleled international networking and partnership development in Nigeria’s growing manufacturing sector.
Over 2,000 attendees are expected to attend with 100 exhibitors.
Free Seminar Programme
A free seminar programme will take place for plant managers, production managers, quality control managers, technical managers and directors and engineers of Nigerian based manufacturers.
Hosted alongside Nigeria Manufacturing Expo will be a series of round table discussions designed for government officials, trade and export councils, ECOWAS officials, key manufacturing association board members and financiers.
An agenda covering the key drivers for the manufacturing sector in Nigeria will include topics such as; industrial clustering, synchronizing value and supply chains, factory modernisation financing, the NIRP, export processing zones, workforce training and energy security.
EVENT IS FREE BUT STRICTLY BY INVITATION!
Invited organisations to mPAD include:
• Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN)
• Federal Ministry of Indsutry, Trade & Investment (FMITI)
• Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ)
• Bank of Industry (BOI)
• Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM)
• Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority (NEPZA)
• Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
• National Planning Commission (NPC)
• European Commission for Nigeria
• Nigerian Investment Promotion Council (NIPC)
• Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
• Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA)
• Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
• Lagos State Government
• Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
• Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
• Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)