Google Code Jam 2016. Win up to $15,000
Google Code Jam is back! For the 13th year, Google is calling all programmers to put their skills to the test in multiple online rounds of intense, algorithmic puzzles. And for the second time, they’re looking for those who want to code in a distributed environment, too. Distributed Code Jam is back and better than ever, with an additional online round and larger grand prize. Do you have what it takes?
What’s involved in Code Jam:
- A 27-hour Online Qualification Round taking place on April 8, 2016 @23:00 UTC.
- Multiple online rounds (review the 2016 schedule).
- The chance to win one of 25 spots at the World Finals on August 5, 2016, held at the Google office in New York, New York.
- A grand prize of $15,000 and earning the title of 2016 Code Jam World Champion.
How to prepare, whether you’re new to Code Jam or a seasoned competitor:
- Try your hand at the practice problems to brush up on your Code Jam skills.
- Visit the Quick Start Guide to learn more about the contest.
Let’s see if two-time consecutive Code Jam Champion (Gennady.Korotkevich) can hold on to his title for the third year in a row! Until then, check #CodeJam2016 and this site for updates.