Teach a Man to Fish- The Pan African Awards for Education Entreprenuers
The Pan African Awards reward the very best projects which are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education. The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manage the awards using their expertise in enterprise education and highlight inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organizations and schools.
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education? See above for our meaning of ‘entrepreneurship in education’.
- Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
Benefits for winners
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000.
- A sponsored trip to our international conference.
- Enhanced visibility and publicity.
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
- A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.
- Make your passion for education and entrepreneurship shine through.
- Tell us what makes your project special, different and innovative.
- Focus on impact. We want to see that what you are doing really works.
- Bring your application to life with examples – we want to hear about the great changes you are making in your community!
Click here to visit the official site