News & Events
ASSETS and Bellafricana SME Export Workshop
Going Global? Look before you leap!
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
• Can SMEs become major players in the non-oil export value chain?
• Should my company get involved in export?
• How do I know if my product is export ready?
• If I don’t have a product yet what can I do?
If you answered YES, you shouldn’t miss the African Sustainable SME Exports Solution (ASSETS) Workshop
THEME: REPOSITIONING NIGERIAN SMEs AS CATALYSTS TO ACHIEVE RAPID, SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IN THE NON-OIL EXPORT SECTOR
Presentation on the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM) Non-oil Export Stimulation Facility and other Export financing packages
Information about market access programmes including:
• ECOWAS Trade Liberalisation Scheme (ETLS) and ECOBIZ.
• USA – African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
• European Union – EU Export Helpdesk and EPA
Assessment of Samples
(One product per participant) and contact with officials from government agencies and International development agencies who will highlight the special facilities assistance and training available for Nigerian export-oriented SME producers and marketers.
In This SME Export Workshop, You’ll Get These Benefits…
1. The importance of market entry requirements and specifications
2. Quality Assurance/Control,
4. Packaging and Labelling,
5. Costing and Pricing,
6. Non-tariff barriers,
7. Phytosanitary Issues,
8. Use of social media and ICT as platforms to promote and export products made by Nigerian SMEs.
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
29th. June 2016 – 9am to 5pm